Monday, August 31, 2015

Kitchen Magic


I don't work in the kitchen often because I'd rather be outside. BUT I do love to learn ways to use the plants that grow around us and last spring I picked all the wild rose flowers and steamed them into 'rose water'  I dumped out the cleaner in this pretty, handy little bottle and put the rose water in there. I have kept it in my fridge since then and it's still good.  I take a little cotton ball and soak it in the rose water and use it to freshen up my face and skin.  It is so refreshing and smells so wonderful.It amazes me every time I try something like this - just how simple these things are.  And how wonderful it is to make your own... and save so much much money doing it.  

This is just my little reminder  - if there is something that you want to try... go ahead and give it a shot... you never know - it just might work out and make your world that much better... let nothing hold you back ESPECIALLY your own worry or fear or even your lack of knowledge. You will learn as you go and learn from your mistakes.  
Whether it be learning how to make rose water or sky diving... go for it. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment